The Enterprise Painters Difference
Experts in Interior & Exterior Painting
Call or Text Now And Get Booked!
How is Enterprise Painters different from your typical painting contractor?
So here’s what we promise…
Don't Wait For The Problems To Get Worse
Bad Paint Looks Bad & Can't Protect Your Home
You Need New Paint When:
Our Project Gallery
How Will Our Staff Help You?
You Need To Call Soon.
Enterprise Painters Bountiful
Some Things To Think About:
You Need Painting Done Right
- Mask off and protect floors, walls, countertops and appliances. There might be a 24 hour period of time that the fridge, microwave, oven, and sink will not be accessible due to masking.
- Remove hardware, hinges, and label everything. It is the homeowner’s responsibility to move the fridge or stove if desired on sensitive flooring.
- Tent off the kitchen area to contain any over spray and minimize dust.
- Clean, Sand, Patch, and Caulk the boxes and doors and drawer fronts. This prep work is the most important and time consuming part of a great paint job.
- Spray 1 coat Zinzer BIN Bonding Primer/Stain-blocking primer. A second coat will be applied if needed to fill in or bridge in open grain. Spray 2 coats of a line of paint from Sherwin Williams called Pro-Industrial. It retails for $98/gallon. We pass on our contractor’s price to you.
- Rehang doors, drawers and hardware.
- We sweep and dust everything but painting is a construction project and deep cleaning is generally needed afterwards.
To make sure you hire the right painting company for your project, ask the painter that comes to your home several questions such as:
“How long have you been painting?”
“How many interiors (or exteriors, cabinets, etc.) have you painted?”
“Do you have experience in repairs?”
“Do you have references?”
And so forth.
You need to get an amazing look. So, ensure your painter is up to the challenge with good questions.
First of all, we work quickly and we have good prices, but that only, pardon the expression, paints half the picture.
At the end of the day, a poor-quality job will not last as long, is terrible to touch up paint and will not give you the experience we are trying to share with you.
Furthermore, our quality doesn’t just stop only when it comes to paints.
All of our employees need to pass the appropriate Background Checks and Drug Screenings in order to work for us, because we never settle for anything less than the very best.
Although we are not interior designers, we understand color theory and can help you choose fantastic colors, from neutrals to bold, beautiful color combos.
Call us to get a free consultation at your estimate.
The short answer is no, the paint won’t rub off—if you use the right kind. We use a specially formulated water-based enamel that dries fast and hard to your cabinets. inexperienced painters typically do not as they are trying to keep the cost as low as possible.
Instead of spending $20,000 (or more!) to replace your cabinets, a beautiful new paint job can last more than 20 years and cost a fraction of the cost.
Call us to find out how small that fraction is.
There are a very few things that do with color that we do not touch, mainly because we cannot guarantee the results. Metal roofs are one of those things. We’ll paint siding, soffits, fascia, and other parts of your exterior home, but we won’t paint roofing. We do know some folks, though, so call us and we can discuss your individual needs.
We paint both the Exterior and the Interior of homes and offices. Speaking of interiors, we also offer a couple of prep work services like Popcorn Ceiling Removal. We also do small drywall repairs like Patching Drywall in preparation for paint.
On the outside, we offer Pressure Washing for the home. It gets rid of hard, rusty water stains as well as diminishes oil stains, clean off algae and more. We will paint Garage Floor Epoxy to protect against oil and dirt stains from happening (if your floor is already oily, let’s see what we can do.)